
I realized I tends to neglect my blog again.
This shows that I'm really very lazy.
I'll try to remind myself to update more :D
Anyway I do enjoy my life with cousins currently.
Going out with them is always fun and they always filled my days with laughter.
I've been going out with them ever since the week before Christmas till now.
Even school reopened, we still meet up almost everyday.
Spent money just like tap water flowing! :(
But at least i enjoyed myself, so no complaining~
K-BOX, Mahjong, Gossipping, Laughing like some mad people, Dinner and Supper.
It had become our new hobby now.
I just love the life I'm going through now.
Hopefully we are still able to be so close when we are older.
They are just someone i can't live without.
Have too much overdue post to update and i will try to upload the photos taken with cousins soon.
Alright, just a very short post.
If not my blog will officially annouced *
dead*
Goodnight~~~
JesBuddy, even though we may contact lesser now but I'm just a phone call away.
I'll help you if I am able to though i know you don't like to trouble people.
I've a lot of things to catch up with you.
Maybe we should meet up soon!
Meanwhile, take good care of yourself alright.
Don't stress yourself be it school work or personal things.
Jiayou! Xoxo~~
PS:
Today marks our 1278 days together! (: