
Yet to receive the group photos taken at the child care centre
Only manage to receive some photos taken with the kids.
She was one of the smallest size and cutest kid among all.
Kind of missing
some of the kids there even though I only spent a day with them.
Was eating my Fillet O'fish meal now &I realized that I've been eating a lot nowadays.
I ate zi-char, frog-leg porridge, Home cook food &the Fillet for my dinner/supper.
Ohmygod,I'm gaining weight,
help!!!!!I need to slim down and cut down all the unhealthy food already!
But I can't resist the temptation! ARGH
I WANT TO SLIM DOWN BADLY! :(
I told my cousin that i can accompany him to jog just now and the conversation was so lame!
Me: Ping, i can accompany you to jog together, can xian-fei (
Because he's got big tummy)
Shengping: You jog from Panjang to Jurong west then we jog together.
Me
: I think you should jog from Jurong West to Panjang first because you're fatter :X
Ahxiang: I think you all won't jog at all.
-.-Throughout the conversation was super lame and hilarious.
But I think what Ahxiang said was right, i know i won't even jog at all.
Sighhhh, hopefully i can stop gaining weight please!
Now I'm extremely lazy to further elaborate and I wanna watch my Drama now.
Shall update tomorrow.
PS: I should count myself lucky to have you.