
Woke up early in the morning and met my polymates at Redhill Mrt Station.
Walked over to the student care centre for our 9 hours of voluntary work.
All the kids there came from the disadvantage families.
&Our mission was to plan some games and programs for the kids to enjoy themselves.
I could say that handling so many kids wasn't an easy task.
Some of them were really very mischievous and playful .
Despite them being so naughty but at times they were cute and funny too.
I shall upload the group photos taken today once Aliah send me :D
Overall I still enjoyed my day with them though it was really a long and tiring day.
Trained over to Bukit Gombak for my Practical and went to meet sis for dinner.
Driving for today was fine (:
Shall book more practices for driving this holiday.
Oh ya, December is the month full of excitment.
Because
SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN~~!!!!
Gonna exchange presents with my 4 girls(5in1), families and JOEY WONG!
Which mean it's a month where my pocket gonna have a big big hole too.
Still, im so looking forward to it.
PS: All I want for Christmas is you :D